We’re Hiring! Please See Our Open Positions
We are a small team, all based in Vienna, Austria. Our work is divided into two core fields.
Sales & Partner Management – This department is responsible for finding partners worldwide, helping existing partners to identify and acquire clients, and generally supporting our partnerswith their needs
Development & Research – If you think you have skills, knowledge and drive to be part of our adventure, send us an email.
Your Benefits of Working with Insider Navigation
- An international, team-oriented company culture with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and creative freedom
- Onboarding with our product managers and SDK engineers
- Monthly event to get the latest updates from our CEO and other teams
- Office in a central location with excellent public connection
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Visa sponsorship for those who need it
Junior/Senior full stack web developer (full/part-time) F/M/X
Your Future Role
- Be part of the development of our new admin and AR content web application
- Build a user-friendly Angular frontend with 3D editing features using Three.js
- Implement an easily maintainable and extensible backend with NestJS
- Design robust public APIs for our customers
- Write, review, test and document code primarily in client/server-side TypeScript
- Work with our dedicated test automation engineer to create a product our customers can rely on
- Participate actively in the continuous improvement of our agile processes
- Good knowledge of Angular, Node.js or similar
- Solid understanding of software design principles, patterns and data structures
- Familiarity with cloud platforms, preferably AWS, and Docker is a plus
- Ability to work in an English-speaking team
- Passion for learning and thinking critically about system design and software engineering concepts
- Full-time or part-time (min. 30 hours per week) availability
Get Started Now!
- We provide a minimum salary for full-time employment starting from € 34,000 or € 55,000 depending on your skills and experience. An overpayment is dependent on professional experience and corresponding qualifications.
- If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your application. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Technical Partner Manager (F/M/X)
Your Future Role
- This role will allow you to own partner relationships end-to-end, from initial scoping and negotiations to launch and ongoing partner management.
- This individual will work with some of our most tech-savvy partners, including open source platforms and communities.
- Specifically, we are looking for someone who can help us with our most tech savvy partners and have some experience with light coding or understanding how to interact with application developers.
- Conduct analysis on the state of partnerships and partner success
- Maintain direct and active relationships with partners, including proactively resolving business and technical issues and serving as an internal advocate.
- You have at least 4 years of experience in product consulting or sales of complex software solutions and have technical understanding
- An ability to be assertive, resilient and persuasive
- Experience presenting to large and diverse audiences
- An analytical thinker with the ability to assess business opportunities. Consulting or technical background a plus
- Experience working with product and technical teams
- An ability to succeed in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- An ability to work autonomously with a high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand
Get Started Now!
- The minimum salary is € 45,000.00 gross per year with appropriate qualifications. An overpayment is dependent on professional experience and corresponding qualifications.
- We are looking forward to receiving your application!